Three Valleys Skiing
The Three Valleys (or "Trois Vallees" if you are French) offers over 600km of piste and is considered to be the biggest and one of the best skiing areas in the world. Located in France, the resorts in the Three Valleys Ski Area are accessible from Geneva, Grenoble and Chambery airport.
Three Valleys skiing is accessible from 8 main ski resorts:
- Meribel and nearby Mottaret is located right in the centre of the Three Valleys Ski area.
- Brides Les Bains is located in the valley down from Meribel, a 20min gondola ride away from Meribeland often offers good value ski holidays.
- Courchevel is possibly the mostprestigous ski resort in the Three Valleys. Courchevel encompasses 5 villages all at different altitudes.
- Val Thorens is located at thetop of the Three Valleys ski area and at an altitude of2300m, is said to be the highest ski resort in Europe.
- La Tania is right at the centre of theThree Valleys ski area, in between Meribel and Courchevel.
- Les Menuires offers ski-in ski-out Three Valleys Skiing.
- Saint Martin is located down from Les Menuires and is just an 8 person cable car journey away from the Three Valleys lift system.
- Orelle is a lesser known area in the Three Valleys offering a traditional local village charm.
BOOK A SKI HOLIDAY TO THE THREE VALLEYS:
For Three Valleys Skiing Holidays, please feel free to use the search facility on this website. Alternatively you can call our ski holiday specialists to book your next ski holiday to the Three Valleys.
£859Tignes4.5 Star, 7 Nights, Catered Chalet
£729Val D'Isere4 Star, 7 Nights, Chalet Catering w/Wine
£679Les Arcs4 Star, 7 Nights, Catered Chalet
£619Chamonix3.5 Star, 7 Nights, Catered Chalet
£879St Christoph - Arlberg Ski area4.5 Star, 7 Nights, Catered Chalet
£669Les Arcs4 Star, 7 Nights, Half Board
£999Whistler4 Star, 7 Nights, Room Only